Triple Cheese Grill
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/8 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon dried oregano
- 4 slices whole wheat bread
- 2 (1/2- to 1-ounce) slices cheddar cheese
- 2 (1/2- to 1-ounce) slices brick or Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 thin slices tomato
- 2 (1/2- to 1-ounce) slices provolone cheese
- Softened butter
Mix mayonnaise, basil, and oregano in a small bowl; spread mixture on one side of each bread slice. Top each bread slice with 1 slice each of cheddar cheese, brick cheese, tomato, provolone cheese, and bread. Lightly butter outside of each sandwich. Add sandwiches to basket in AirDaddy® air fryer. Cook at 400° for 8 minutes, flipping halfway through cooking.
Click here for more information on our line of quality Presto® Air Fryers.