Family and Consumer Science Educators may use this page as a quick information resource for printer-friendly PDFs of Presto’s home canning educational materials as well as the Composite Parts List for Presto® pressure canners and cookers. Printed educational brochures and pamphlets can also be ordered in quantities by visiting our Contact Us page or calling (800) 877-0441.
Product spec sheets for the Presto Precise® Digital Pressure Canner and Presto® 16- and 23-quart stovetop Pressure Canners—including the full-size Induction Compatible Canner with stainless steel-clad base—and various models of the expandable Dehydro™ Food Dehydrators are also available below.
Presto® Testing Unit 81288 resources. Available only to agencies within the Cooperative Extension Service (CES).
Presto Testing Unit 81288
Dial Gauge Testing Form
Click on the image to download the PDF:
Home Canning Educational Materials:
- Digital Canner Facts and FAQ. The Presto Precise® Digital Pressure Canner has automated the canning process. Get the facts about this electric Pressure Canner and Boiling Water Canner in one.
- Canner Comparison Guide. An illustrated guide to help understand the differences between Presto® dial gauge, weighted gauge, and digital pressure canners.
- Canning Basics. Get a basic understanding of the science and procedure of canning to ensure a safe and confident home canning experience.
- Canning Heat Source. A detailed listing of recommended heat sources for use with Presto® Canners as well as heat sources that are not acceptable and pose a serious risk.
- Boiling Water Method. Step-by-step guide on how to use your stovetop Presto® pressure canner as a boiling water canner and which Presto® canners can be adapted as a boiling water canner.
- Pressure Canning Essentials Q & A. We’ve helped our customers solve their canning problems for over 100 years. Start off your canning experience with expert advise on some of our most frequently asked questions.
- Parts of a Typical Pressure Canner. Become familiar with the parts of your canner and understand the differences between a Weighted-gauge Canner and a Dial-gauge Canner.
- Care and Maintenance. Presto® Pressure Canners are built to last many years. Learn how to properly care for and service your stovetop pressure canner.
- Composite Parts List. Comprehensive listing of available pressure cooker and canner replacement parts complete with drawings and prices.
- Presto® Product Catalog. Check out our entire product collection complete with photos, product descriptions, and features. To purchase Presto® products, see your favorite retailer or visit GoPresto.com.
Pressure Canner PDF Spec Sheets:
Digital Pressure Canner
02144 Presto Precise® Digital Pressure Canner (12 quart)
Dial Gauge Pressure Canners
01755 Presto® 16-quart Pressure Canner
01781 Presto® 23-quart Pressure Canner
01784 Presto® 23-quart Induction Compatible Pressure Canner
Weighted Gauge Pressure Canner
(with 3-piece adjustable regulator)
01745 Presto® 16-quart Pressure Canner
Dehydrator PDF Spec Sheets:
Expandable Dehydro™ Food Dehydrators
06300 4-tray Dehydro™ Food Dehydrator
06301 6-tray Dehydro™ Food Dehydrator