National Presto was founded in 1905 in Eau Claire, Wisconsin and is recognized as a leader in the electric housewares industry due to its long history of innovation which has created major new categories of products. It is the company’s intention to continually provide innovative new products which meet the needs of today’s changing lifestyles, as well as a wide selection of basic appliances which reflect the image of quality long associated with the Presto® name.
Below are the positions available:
National Presto Industries, located in Eau Claire, WI, is a nationally recognized manufacturer of small household appliances with over 110 years of sustained innovation. We are looking for CAD Drafter to join our Engineering Department.
The CAD Drafter supports Packaging, Electrical, and Product Development Engineers as well as other staff in drafting, proofing, and data entry necessary for creation and maintenance of 3D CAD models, 2D CAD drawings, ECO’s, BOM’s, and other product history data to ensure successful and timely completion of projects and assignments.
- Associate Degree in Mechanical Design (or equivalent) required
- At least one year of industry experience in 2D drafting and 3D modeling
- SolidWorks 3D/2D and PDM experience highly preferred
- Experience preferred with AS400/PRMS
- Proficient with Windows-based PC’s operating Microsoft productivity suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, etc.)
- Ability to plan and manage time efficiently to complete assignments on schedule
- Working knowledge of regulatory/environmental requirements for UL and FDA
- Basic technical knowledge for optimal selection of materials, components, and production methods
- Experience with tools, instruments, measurement techniques and processes
- Demonstrate professionalism including high quality verbal and written communications critical for interaction with internal and external peers
We offer competitive salary and excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K, paid vacation, holidays, etc. Please send cover letter and resume to HRresumes@gopresto.com or mail to 3925 North Hastings Way, Eau Claire, WI 54703.
National Presto, Inc., located in Eau Claire, WI, a nationally recognized manufacturer of small household appliances, is looking for a Business/Forecast Analyst to join the Sales department. National Presto has been manufacturing high-quality small household appliances for more than 110 years.
The Business/Forecast Analyst examines inventory levels, speed of production and demand for product, and ascertains the company’s potential future sales. The analyst will also be responsible for daily Amazon analytics through vendor central. Backup responsibilities could include Wal-Mart Retail Link, running POS weekly, creating reports using NPD data, monitoring the Minimum Advertised Price program using the software PROWL through a subscription from Oris, and other administrative duties.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business or economics related field is preferred
- One year minimum of experience in forecasting or business analyst position is preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Access, and Outlook
- Advanced written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
We offer competitive salary and excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K, paid vacation, holidays, etc. Please forward your cover letter and resume to HRresumes@gopresto.com (preferred), or by mail to 3925 North Hastings Way, Eau Claire, WI 54703, Attn: Human Resources.
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor