National Presto was founded in 1905 in Eau Claire, Wisconsin and is recognized as a leader in the electric housewares industry due to its long history of innovation which has created major new categories of products. It is the company’s intention to continually provide innovative new products which meet the needs of today’s changing lifestyles, as well as a wide selection of basic appliances which reflect the image of quality long associated with the Presto® name.
Below are the positions available:
Associate CAD Drafter
National Presto Industries, located in Eau Claire, WI, is a nationally recognized manufacturer of small household appliances with over 110 years of sustained innovation. We are looking for CAD Drafter to join our Engineering Department.
The CAD Drafter supports Packaging, Electrical, and Product Development Engineers as well as other staff in drafting, proofing, and data entry necessary for creation and maintenance of 3D CAD models, 2D CAD drawings, ECO’s, BOM’s, and other product history data to ensure successful and timely completion of projects and assignments.
- Associate Degree in Mechanical Design (or equivalent) required
- At least one year of relevant experience in 2D drafting and 3D modeling
- SolidWorks 3D/2D and PDM experience preferred
- Proficient with Windowsbased PC’s operating Microsoft productivity suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.)
- Ability to plan and manage time efficiently to complete assignments on schedule
- Basic knowledge of materials and manufacturing methods
- Experience with hand tools and measurement tools
- Demonstrate professionalism including high quality verbal and written communications
We offer competitive salary and excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K, paid vacation, holidays, etc. Please send cover letter and resume to HRresumes@gopresto.com or mail to 3925 North Hastings Way, Eau Claire, WI 54703
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor