National Presto was founded in 1905 in Eau Claire, Wisconsin and is recognized as a leader in the electric housewares industry due to its long history of innovation which has created major new categories of products. It is the company’s intention to continually provide innovative new products which meet the needs of today’s changing lifestyles, as well as a wide selection of basic appliances which reflect the image of quality long associated with the Presto® name.
Below are the positions available:
Customer Service Representative
National Presto Industries, Inc., a national leader in innovative kitchen appliances, is looking for a full-time Customer Service Representative (CSR) to join our team at the corporate headquarters in Eau Claire. This is not a traditional call center; instead our CSR team operates a highly successful help line by working with customers to assist with their product or issue, and assure their experience with Presto is positive
Experience with cooking, canning, the use of common kitchen appliances, and a sincere desire to help customers is highly desirable. Typical duties include handling customer orders for products and parts, troubleshooting and resolving customer issues or complaints, educating customers on use of Presto® products, and handling warranty issues. Hours are Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm.
The ideal candidate will have excellent verbal and written communications skills, accurate keyboarding skills, a moderate level of computer literacy, and be familiar with basic office equipment operation. A high school diploma or GED and a minimum of one-year customer service or call center experience is required.
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, life, 401K, paid vacation, holidays, etc. Please send your resume and cover letter to: HRresumes@gopresto.com (preferred), or by mail to: 3925 North Hastings Way, Eau Claire, WI 54703, Attn: Human Resources
National Presto Industries, located in Eau Claire, WI, is a nationally recognized manufacturer of small household appliances with over 110 years of sustained innovation. We are looking for CAD Drafter to join our Engineering Department.
The CAD Drafter supports Packaging, Electrical, and Product Development Engineers as well as other staff in drafting, proofing, and data entry necessary for creation and maintenance of 3D CAD models, 2D CAD drawings, ECO’s, BOM’s, and other product history data to ensure successful and timely completion of projects and assignments.
- Associate Degree in Mechanical Design (or equivalent) required
- At least one year of industry experience in 2D drafting and 3D modeling
- SolidWorks 3D/2D and PDM experience highly preferred
- Experience preferred with AS400/PRMS
- Proficient with Windows-based PC’s operating Microsoft productivity suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, etc.)
- Ability to plan and manage time efficiently to complete assignments on schedule
- Working knowledge of regulatory/environmental requirements for UL and FDA
- Basic technical knowledge for optimal selection of materials, components, and production methods
- Experience with tools, instruments, measurement techniques and processes
- Demonstrate professionalism including high quality verbal and written communications critical for interaction with internal and external peers
We offer competitive salary and excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K, paid vacation, holidays, etc. Please send cover letter and resume to HRresumes@gopresto.com or mail to 3925 North Hastings Way, Eau Claire, WI 54703.
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor