Tilapia with Olive-Orange Butter
Makes 4 servings
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 2 sun-dried tomatoes, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons minced pitted kalamata olives
- 2 teaspoons minced dried capers
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1 teaspoon fresh orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 4 (6- to 8-ounce) tilapia fillets
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon canola or vegetable oil
Mix butter, tomatoes, olives, capers, orange peel, orange juice, and rosemary in small bowl. Reserve.
Pat fish dry. Season with salt and pepper. Coat lightly with flour, shaking off excess. Heat oil in Presto® 11- or 12-inch Electric Skillet at 350°. Add fish; cook until golden, about 4 to 5 minutes, turning once halfway through cooking. Serve flavored butter over fish.
Recipe from Eclectic Electric Skillet Cookbook
Click here for more information on our line of quality Presto® Electric Skillets.
Flavored butter may be shaped into a log and frozen for up to 3 months.