Three Cheese Pizza
- 4 ounces sharp white or aged yellow cheddar cheese
- 4 ounces Edam cheese
- 4 ounces smoked Gouda, provolone, or mozzarella cheese
- 1 12-inch (16-ounce) ready-made Italian pizza crust
- 1/2 cup prepared pizza sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
Heat oven to 450°F. Place pizza crust on baking sheet; spread evenly with pizza sauce. Fit SaladShooter® slicer/shredder with the Shred Cone; shred cheeses into a medium bowl. Mix in basil and pepper flakes. Sprinkle evenly over sauce. Bake 12 to 14 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown. Cut into wedges.
For best results, cheese should be refrigerated overnight or placed in the freezer for approximately 30 minutes before shredding.