Spicy Chicken Stir Fry
- 1/4 cup chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon Asian fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 20 ounce package boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/4 inch strips
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 1 large jalapeño pepper, cut crosswise into very thin rings
- 4 green onions, cut into 3-inch lengths
- 3 cups cooked jasmine rice
In a small bowl, whisk stock, fish sauce, honey, ginger, and cornstarch. Reserve.
Preheat 11- or 12-inch Presto® Electric Skillet at 400°. Heat 1 tablespoon vegetable oil. Add chicken; stir-fry until cooked through, about 5 minutes. Transfer chicken to a clean bowl.
Add remaining vegetable oil. Add peppers; stir-fry until just beginning to soften, about 2 minutes. Add onion; stir-fry until just wilted. Return chicken to skillet. Whisk reserved sauce again and pour into skillet. Cook until sauce thickens, about 30 to 60 seconds. Spoon rice onto individual plates and top with stir-fry and sauce.