Sassy South of the Border Popcorn
6 servings (serving size 2 cups)
- 3 quarts warm popped popcorn*
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper (cayenne)
Drizzle butter over popcorn. Combine garlic salt, chili powder, cumin, and red pepper in a small bowl; sprinkle over popcorn, tossing well.
*Using a Presto® popcorn popper, prepare popcorn as directed in the popper's instruction manual, removing any unpopped kernels.
Click here for more information on our line of quality Presto® Popcorn Poppers.