Santa Fe Pizza
- 1 recipe Basic Pizza Dough (below)
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/2 cup prepared spicy black bean dip
- 8 ounces cooked chicken, cut in strips or shredded
- 1/4 cup taco seasoning
- 3 tablespoons prepared chipotle salsa, or preferred type
- 1/3 cup fresh or frozen (thawed) corn kernels
- 2 tablespoons sliced scallions
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1 1/4 cups shredded pepper jack cheese
Prepare Basic Pizza Dough as directed below.
Lightly brush shaped pizza dough with oil and dust with cumin. Spread black bean dip evenly on dough, leaving 1-inch rim.
In plastic bag, toss chicken with taco seasoning so chicken strips are evenly coated. Remove chicken from bag and mix with salsa in small mixing bowl. Place chicken mixture evenly over bean dip. Sprinkle with corn, scallions, and cilantro. Top with cheese.
Place loaded Pizzazz® baking pan on Pizzazz® pizza oven and bake on DUAL setting for 15 minutes or until cheese is bubbling.