Peppered Hash Brown Patties
- 1 1/2 pounds (about 4 or 5) russet potatoes, peeled, washed, dried
- 3 tablespoons minced red pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
Preheat Presto® Electric Griddle at 300°. Grate potatoes; remove moisture by squeezing between paper towels or linen towel. Do not rinse. Toss potatoes with red pepper, onion, salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Add oil to griddle. Drop 1/3-cup amount of potatoes onto the griddle, using a spatula to flatten and shape potatoes into patties. Cook 5 to 6 minutes; turn patties and cook for an additional 5 to 6 minutes.