- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds lean boneless beef, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 5 cups water
- 2 medium carrots, sliced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 bay leaf
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- 1 (15-ounce) can cut green beans, drained
- 1 (15-ounce) can great northern beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 (14- to 15-ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 4 ounces Polish sausage, thinly sliced
- 1 small zucchini, sliced
- 2 ounces fine noodles or small pasta
- Grated Parmesan cheese
Heat oil in Presto® 6- or 8-quart Pressure Cooker. Brown beef. Stir in water, carrots, onion, celery, parsley flakes, salt, basil, garlic, pepper, and bay leaf. Close cover securely. Place pressure regulator on vent pipe. COOK 15 MINUTES at 15 pounds pressure. Let pressure drop of its own accord.
Add green beans, great northern beans, tomatoes, sausage, zucchini, and noodles. Simmer uncovered for 10 minutes. Serve with cheese.
Click here for more information on our line of quality Presto® Pressure Cookers.