Herbed Hash Brown Patties
- 1 1/2 pounds (about 4 medium) russet potatoes, peeled, washed, dried
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh chives
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
Grate potatoes; remove moisture by squeezing between paper towels or linen towel. Do not rinse. Preheat Presto® Electric Griddle at 300°. Toss potatoes with parsley, chives, salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Drizzle oil on griddle. Drop potato mixture by 1/3 cup amounts onto griddle. Using a spatula, flatten and shape potatoes into patties. Cook 5 minutes, turn patties and cook for 5 more minutes.