- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 chicken pieces, skinned
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped celery leaves
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped Italian parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- 3 tablespoons sliced black olives
- Salt and pepper
With cooking pot in Presto® Electric Pressure Cooker Plus, select BROWN to preheat cooker. Add oil; brown chicken. Press CANCEL. Add broth, onion, celery leaves, garlic, parsley, oregano, and basil. Close cover. Place quick pressure release valve on vent pipe. Select POULTRY and cook for 10 minutes. When time is up, allow pressure to drop of its own accord.
Remove chicken to a warm dish. Select SAUTÉ; add olives to liquid. Simmer for 5 minutes until liquid is reduced. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve sauce over chicken.