Glazed Zucchini Walnut Cake
- 1 (9-ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/2 cup shredded zucchini
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Maple Glaze (see recipe below)
Preheat AirDaddy® air fryer at 350°. Prepare an 8- x 3 7/8-inch loaf pan and make cake according to package directions. Use 1/3 cup water instead of 1/2 cup. Stir in zucchini, walnuts, cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger.
Pour batter into prepared pan and place pan in basket. Bake until a toothpick inserted near the center of cake comes out clean, about 32 to 34 minutes. Remove cake from air fryer. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Remove cake to a serving plate. Allow to cool just until warm. Drizzle with maple glaze.