Ginger Peach Chutney
Makes about 3 cups
- 2 cups apricot nectar
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 2 1/2 pounds peaches, peeled, pitted, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mace
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup light brown sugar
Combine all ingredients, except sugar, in Presto® Electric Skillet; cook at 400° until boiling, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to simmer by turning the heat control down until the skillet’s pilot light goes out, between Warm and 200°. Stir in sugar to taste, stirring constantly until sugar is dissolved. Cook until thickened, about 45 minutes to 1 hour, stirring occasionally. Remove to bowl, cool to room temperature. Refrigerate, covered, up to 1 month.
Click here for more information on our line of quality Presto® Electric Skillets.