Fully Loaded Pizza
- 4 canned artichoke hearts, drained, quartered
- 1 large portobello mushroom, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinaigrette (or Italian dressing)
- 3 slices bacon, cooked until just underdone, cut into 2” pieces
- 6 ounces sweet Italian sausage, crumbled, cooked, drained
- 1 commercially prepared pizza crust
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup fontina cheese, crumbled or grated
- 1 tablespoon each, oregano, thyme chopped (or 1 teaspoon each dried)
- 1/2 cup chopped marinated sun-dried tomatoes
Marinate artichoke hearts and mushroom slices in dressing for 5 minutes. Cook bacon and sausage.
Brush prepared crust with olive oil, then spread with pizza sauce. Combine cheeses. Sprinkle half over sauce. Drain vegetables and arrange over cheese. Top with meats, then herbs and sun-dried tomatoes. Cover with remaining cheese.
Place loaded Pizzazz® pizza pan on Pizzazz® pizza oven. Bake on DUAL setting for 7 minutes. Continue for 5 minutes on UPPER setting until cheese is bubbling.