- 1/2 pineapple, peeled, cored, cut into small dice (about 2 cups)
- 1 nectarine, halved, pitted, cut into small dice
- 1 kiwi, peeled, cut into small dice
- 5 strawberries, hulled, cut into small dice
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeds and membrane removed, minced
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 to 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice, to taste
- 1 teaspoon honey
Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl. Cover, let stand for 1 hour to blend flavors.
Click here for more information on our line of quality Presto® Air Fryers.
Salsa can be made several hours in advance and refrigerated.