Fresh and Lite Taco Dip
Makes 3 1/2 cups
- 8 ounces low-fat cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces plain Greek nonfat yogurt
- 1 (1-ounce) packet taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup chopped lettuce
- 1 tomato, diced
- 2 1/2 ounces cheddar cheese
- 2 1/2 ounces part skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup black olives, or as desired
- Tortilla chips
Mix cream cheese, yogurt, and taco seasoning in a bowl until well blended. Spread cream cheese mixture on a 12-inch platter (or larger). Layer chopped lettuce and tomatoes on top of dip.
Fit SaladShooter® slicer/shredder with Shred Cone. Shred mozzarella cheese over tomatoes. Shred cheddar cheese over mozzarella cheese. Fit SaladShooter® with Slice Cone. Slice black olives over cheese layer.
Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. Serve with tortilla chips.
Click here for more information on our line of quality Presto® Slicer/Shredders.
Using low-fat cream cheese, nonfat Greek yogurt, and half mozzarella cheese reduces calories by more than half and fat by two-thirds compared to the traditional recipe.