- 1 cup almonds
- 1/2 pound imitation crab
- 1 (8-ounce) can water chestnuts, drained
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon Peppercorn Ranch dressing
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
Fit SaladShooter® electric slicer/shredder with shredding cone and shred almonds onto waxed paper. Set aside. Shred crab and water chestnuts into a large mixing bowl. Add remaining ingredients. Thoroughly mix ingredients. Divide mixture onto two pieces of wax paper. Form into two balls and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours. Roll chilled crab balls in shredded almonds. Refrigerate several hours or overnight before serving.
Variation: Same as above except: Add 2 oz. sharp cheddar cheese, shredded.