Cheesy Popcorn Italiano
- 3 quarts warm popped popcorn*
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt, as desired
Drizzle butter over popcorn. Combine cheese, basil, red pepper flakes, and garlic powder in a small bowl; sprinkle over popcorn. Stir or toss to evenly coat popcorn.
*Using a Presto® popcorn popper, prepare popcorn as directed in the popper’s instruction manual. This recipe works best when popcorn has been popped with oil.