Cheesy Artichoke Dip
Makes 4 generous cups.
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tablespoon Dijon-style mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained, chopped
- 1 (10-ounce) bag frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 to 2 tablespoons hot pepper sauce, to taste
- Pita triangles, crackers, or vegetables
Heat Presto® Electric Skillet at 300°F. Heat almonds until golden. Remove almonds; reserve. Beat cream cheese, sour cream, yogurt, lemon juice, mustard, Worcestershire, and garlic in large bowl. Stir in artichokes, spinach, onion, cheeses, and hot pepper sauce. Transfer mixture to skillet; heat at Warm until cheese is melted, about 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Top with reserved almonds. Serve with toasted pita triangles, crackers, or cut vegetables of choice.
Recipe from Eclectic Electric Skillet Cookbook
Click here for more information on our line of quality Presto® Electric Skillets.