Cabbage with Apples
8 servings (serving size 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 6 cups (about 1/2 of medium head) coarsely shredded cabbage
- 1 small tart apple, cored and chopped
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons frozen apple juice concentrate, thawed
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- Salt and pepper
With cooking pot in Presto® Electric Pressure Cooker Plus, select SAUTÉ to preheat cooker. Add oil and onion; sauté for 3 minutes. Mix in cabbage to coat with oil. Press CANCEL. Add apple, broth, and apple juice. Close cover. Place quick pressure release valve on vent pipe. Select VEGETABLES–HIGH and adjust time to 3 minutes. When time is up, use quick pressure release method. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Click here for more information on our line of quality Presto® Electric Pressure Cookers.