- 1/2 of 1 1/2 pound green cabbage
- 1/2 of 1 1/2 pound red cabbage
- 1 large carrot
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame seed oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
Fit Professional SaladShooter® slicer/shredder with Slice Cone; slice cabbage into large bowl. Fit SaladShooter® with Shred Cone; shred carrot into bowl containing cabbage. Add cilantro and mix.
Whisk honey, soy sauce, oil, vinegar, and ginger in a small bowl. Pour over cabbage mixture and toss to coat. Refrigerate 2 to 3 hours before serving.
Coleslaw will keep for up to 4 days in the refrigerator.