- 1/2 small head green cabbage
- 1/2 small head red cabbage
- 1 large carrot
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger root
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame seed oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons rice vinegar
Fit SaladShooter® slicer/shredder with slicing cone. Slice cabbage into large bowl. Fit SaladShooter® with shredding cone. Shred carrot into bowl with cabbage. Add cilantro. In a small bowl, combine ginger root, honey, soy sauce, oil and vinegar; mix well. Pour over cabbage mixture and toss to coat. Refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours.
One small head of cabbage (about 1 pound) will yield 5 cups shredded cabbage.