Apple Zucchini Bread
10 servings (serving size 3/4-inch slice)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup shredded apple, i.e. Fuji, Granny Smith
- 1/2 cup shredded zucchini
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts, reserve 1 tablespoon for streusel topping
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon chopped walnuts (reserved above)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Preheat AirDaddy® air fryer at 325°. Grease and flour 8- x 3 7/8-inch loaf pan.
Mix flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl. Beat egg, sugar, oil, and vanilla in a small bowl until well blended. Add to flour mixture and mix just until all ingredients are moistened. Stir in apple, zucchini, and larger quantity of walnuts.
Transfer batter to prepared loaf pan. Mix brown sugar, 1 tablespoon reserved walnuts and cinnamon in a small bowl; sprinkle on top of batter. Bake 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Cool on wire rack for 5 minutes before removing loaf from pan. Let bread cool completely before slicing.
Click here for more information on our line of quality Presto® Air Fryers.