Apple Pear Crisp
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons quick-cooking oats
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice, divided
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter, cut in small pieces
- 1 medium (about 8 ounces) Golden Delicious apple, peeled, cored, and diced
- 1 medium (about 8 ounces) pear, cored and diced
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 4 ounces mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Preheat AirDaddy® air fryer at 350°. Combine oats, flour, brown sugar, and 1/4 teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice in a medium bowl. Add butter and, using a pastry cutter or your fingers, work mixture together until crumbly; set aside.
Mix apple and pear pieces and sprinkle with lemon juice and remaining pumpkin pie spice. Pour apple-pear mixture into a 1-quart bowl or casserole dish that will comfortably fit into the basket. Sprinkle reserved oat mixture evenly over top. Bake 30 minutes or until apples and pears are tender. Remove bowl from air fryer and allow to cool slightly.
While crisp is cooling, blend together mascarpone, sugar, and vanilla in a small bowl. Top each serving with sweetened mascarpone.
Click here for more information on our line of quality Presto® Air Fryers.