Summer Vegetable Frittata (11-inch Skillet)
- 8 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled, divided
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 slices bacon, finely chopped
- 2 cups coarsely chopped zucchini
- 1 cup coarsely chopped red pepper
- 1 (5- to 6-ounce) bag baby spinach, chopped
Whisk eggs, basil, parsley, salt and pepper in medium bowl. Stir in half of the cheese. Reserve.
Heat Presto® 11- or 12-inch Electric Skillet at 225°. Add oil and bacon; cook until edges begin to crisp, stirring frequently. Add zucchini and red pepper; cook until tender, about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add spinach; cook, covered, just until wilted, about 1 to 2 minutes. Uncover. Stir in egg mixture distributing evenly with vegetables. Cook, until sides set, about 7 minutes, occasionally loosening sides with spatula. Sprinkle with remaining feta cheese. Cook, covered, until set, about 7 to 9 minutes.
Recipe from Eclectic Electric Skillet Cookbook
Watch Chef Kevin Belton prepare Summer Vegetable Frittatas in this video.