Santa Fe Pizza
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 tortillas, 7 to 8 inches in diameter
- 1/4 cup prepared spicy black bean dip
- 4 ounces cooked chicken, cut in strips or shredded
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 2 tablespoons prepared chipotle salsa, or preferred type
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons fresh or frozen (thawed) corn kernels
- 1 tablespoon sliced scallions
- 1 teaspoon chopped cilantro
- 2/3 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
Combine oil and cumin in a small bowl; spread on both tortillas. Then spread bean dip evenly on both tortillas. Place chicken pieces and taco seasoning in a medium bowl and stir until chicken is evenly coated. Add salsa and mix with the coated chicken.
Remove half of the chicken and place evenly over bean dip on one of the tortillas. Sprinkle tortilla with half of corn, scallions, and cilantro, then top with half of the cheese. Place pizza in AirDaddy® air fryer basket. Bake at 400° for 10 minutes. Prepare remaining tortilla and cook after removing the first pizza.