Parmesan Crusted Chicken
- Vegetable oil for frying*
- 20 ounce package boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 3/8- to 1/2-inch strips
- 3 egg whites
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Marinara sauce of choice, warmed
Preheat oil in Presto® Electric Deep Fryer. If using an adjustable thermostat deep fryer, set at 375°. Beat egg whites until frothy in a small bowl. Mix bread crumbs, cheese, salt, and pepper in a shallow bowl. Dip chicken strips in egg whites, draining excess. Dredge strips in bread crumb mixture and pat all sides to make sure mixture adheres. Shake off the excess.
Fry chicken strips until golden brown and crispy, about 1 minute. Do not overcrowd. Drain on paper towels. Serve with marinara sauce.
*Reference your deep fryer instruction folder for the amount of oil needed.