Cauliflower, Egg, and Cheese Stuffed Waffle
- 7 eggs
- 4 cups fresh riced cauliflower*
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning or any desired seasoning blend
- 2/3 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
Whisk eggs in a medium bowl. Stir in cauliflower, flour, baking powder, onion salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning. Fold in cheddar cheese. Preheat waffle maker with waffle tongs in unit for 10 minutes.
Spread batter into waffle maker until it reaches the top of the square projections on the waffle tongs. Close cover and flip. Cook for 7 to 8 minutes. Remove stuffed waffle to plate and allow to rest for 1 minute before serving.
*Riced cauliflower is commercially available in the produce department at most grocery stores.