Smoked Santa Fe Pizza
- 2 (7-inch) naan flatbreads
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/2 cup prepared spicy black bean dip
- 4 ounces cooked shredded chicken
- 1/4 cup taco seasoning
- 3 tablespoons prepared chipotle salsa, or preferred type
- 1/3 cup fresh or frozen (thawed) corn kernels
- 2 tablespoons green onions
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 2/3 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
Lightly brush each piece of flatbread with oil and dust with cumin. Spread black bean dip evenly on each piece of bread, leaving 1-inch rim.
Add chicken and taco seasoning to a resealable plastic bag and shake to evenly coat chicken. Remove chicken from bag and mix with salsa in small mixing bowl. Place chicken mixture evenly over bean dip. Sprinkle with corn, green onions, and cilantro. Top with cheese.
In Presto® Indoor Smoker position charring cup around heating element and fill half full with wood chips; cover with charring cup lid. Position one pizza on base rack. Place rack in smoker. Stack an additional rack and position the pizza on rack. Place cover on smoker. Hot Smoke for 15 to 20 minutes until cheese is melted.
For more variety, try this recipe with different breads such as focaccia or other flatbreads.