Presto’s shipping facility will be closed from December 21 through January 2 for the holidays and inventory. If you are ordering during this time, please know that you will not receive your order until after the shipping facility reopens. Once shipping resumes, orders will be shipped in the order they were received, so please allow adequate time for your order to arrive. Thank you for patience and understanding!
How to Shop Our Site
Your Personalized Account
At National Presto Industries, Inc., we are committed to protecting your privacy. The personal information you provide us will be treated with the utmost care and security, and will only be used in ways in which you have consented (i.e., to process your orders and provide a personalized shopping experience).
National Presto Industries, Inc. will not collect any personal information unless it is knowingly provided by the individual and does not sell, trade or rent personal information to any person or organization.
When you place an order, we use a secure server. The secure server software (SSL) encrypts all of the information you input before it is sent to us. Furthermore, all of the customer data we collect is protected against unauthorized access. When you log in, you will enter a secure version of our website. It will be indicated by a closed lock icon located somewhere on your browser window. You may view our security certificate by clicking on the “GODADDY.COM® Verified and Secured” emblem found on each page.
You do not need a cookies enabled browser to shop at National Presto Industries, Inc. However, if you do use a cookies enabled browser, the National Presto Industries, Inc. web site will create a cookie to make sure your browser does not lose track of your current shopping session. This cookie does not contain any personally identifying information. Rest assured that our cookies will not bring any harm to you or your computer. While most web browsers automatically accept cookies, you can usually disable them if you wish.
How to Shop Our Site
While we do not currently sell Presto® Pressure Cookers or Electric Appliances on-line, we can offer direct internet ordering (shipped to addresses in the United States only) for many service parts and accessories. Items that can be ordered on-line will have an button near the name of the part or accessory. To purchase an item, simply click on the button and that item will be placed in your virtual shopping cart for checkout at a later time, much like using a shopping cart in a grocery store. After placing an item in your shopping cart, you may continue browsing the site and adding more items to your shopping cart, if you wish. The site tracks the number of items you have placed in your shopping cart and that number is indicated next to the shopping cart icon which is located directly below the main navigation bar near the top of each page.
To view the items in your cart at any time, click on the “Shopping Cart” icon near the top of each page or on the “view cart” link at the bottom of each page. You will then be presented with a page that lists all the products you have added to your virtual shopping cart. If you want more than one of any item, you can use this page to increase the quantities for any of the items. Simply highlight the number you wish to change, enter a new quantity, and then click on the “Recalculate” button located directly below the listing of the products in your cart. If you decide not to order an item at this time, click the “Remove” link to the left of the item. Use the menu at the top or bottom of the page to continue browsing the site.
Once you are ready to purchase your items, click on one of the “Checkout” links or the “Checkout” button located on your “Shopping Cart” page. Follow the directions on each “Checkout” page. Print out the “Receipt” page for your records. A confirmation will also be sent to you via e-mail upon our receipt of your order.
Your Personalized Account
Creating an account on the National Presto Industries, Inc. web site allows you to enter your personal and shipping information only one time and the site will use that same information each time you order with us. You may change your billing and address information at any time. Also, if you'd like to ship orders to friends or relatives, you may add their addresses to your personal address book. The information you provide here cannot be seen by anyone except our customer service people.
To create an account for GoPresto.com, follow these instructions:
- Use one of these methods to access the page to create your account: (1) Under the ACCOUNT heading on the main menu, click on Create/Edit in the drop-down menu; (2) Click on the YOUR ACCOUNT link at the bottom of the page; (3) Click on the LOG IN link located on the side of the page; (4) After finding an item you wish to purchase, click on the ADD TO CART button located next that item. You will be taken to your shopping cart page, where you can view the descriptions and quantities of the items you wish to order. Once all of the items you wish to purchase are in your shopping cart, click the CHECK OUT button on the shopping cart page.
- Fill in the fields under the heading “Create a National Presto Industries, Inc. account” (a * after the field title means that information is required to create an account and must be entered):
- My e-mail address:* All electronic correspondence from National Presto Industries, Inc., will be sent to this email address.
- My first name:* Enter your first name.
- My last name:* Enter your last name.
- My password:* Choose a password that's easy for you to remember, but hard for others to guess. If, at a later date, you forget your password, simply click on the “I forgot my password” link to the right of the LOG IN button on this page and your password will be sent to the email address you provided.
- Verify password:* Again type the password you chose to verify that it was entered correctly.
- Phone:* Enter the telephone number at which you can be reached between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Central Time.
- FAX: If you would like to receive information via FAX, please enter your FAX number here.
- I would like to receive special offers from National Presto Industries, Inc. Leave this box checked if you would like to receive emails about future specials, news releases and promotions. If you do not wish to receive this information, click in the box to uncheck it.
- Click the CREATE ACCOUNT button and follow the directions on the next few pages of the process to add shipping and billing addresses and credit card information.
- You can view and edit the information in your account at any time by using one of the methods mentioned above to LOG IN to your account and access the information below:
- Account Maintenance This feature allows you to change important account information, like your e-mail address, account name, or password.
- Address Book This feature allows you to keep all your shipping addresses on file so you won't need to enter them each time you purchase. Click on this link to enter the address to which you'd like your items to be shipped, as well as addresses of friends or relatives to whom you may wish to send items.
- Order History This feature allows you to review past orders you have made from this website.
- Privacy Statement and Ordering Information This page addresses privacy and security on our site, describes how to purchase items, and shows shipping charges.
Postage and handling charges and any sales tax that may apply will be added automatically. Postage and handling charges vary depending upon the total dollar amount of your order (see chart below).
Your order will be shipped via First Class Mail. Please allow at least two weeks for delivery.
|Cost of Parts
||Cost of Parts
|$0.01 - $4.99
||$100 & Up
We welcome your questions and comments regarding our products, website, or ordering procedure. Please fill out our feedback form and we will respond promptly. Or, you may call us at 1-800-877-0441 or (715) 839-2209. Our service staff is on duty weekdays between 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. Central Time.